Lookouts in the Destination Pagoda region offer stunning panoramic views. Located from just outside Lithgow to remote wild areas scenes include hundreds of metres of vertical cliffs and dramatic and rugged landscapes. Take a look at the wild flowers while you are there.
The 5 best spots to take in the views
- Hassans Walls lookout: for a view of the town and surrounding nature
- Wolgan Gorge: beautiful gorge and the 'Temple of Doom' pagoda formation
- The Lost City: take in one of the best collections of pagodas in the entire Gardens of Stone region
- Carne Creek: a stunning lookout over the geological feature of Birds Rock and Carne Creek gorge
- Marrangaroo creek: views of an amazing pagoda island surrounded by wetlands